Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Little Random

Photo number one:

This was apparently sent by me to me from "Men's Health," some weird little daily digest newslettery thing, subject line: RE:ja.Doctor Phyllis. Fishy much? If I hold my cursor over one of the many links in this digest, like how to follow Daniel Craig's workout (and NO I AM NOT CLICKING THE LINK!!!!) a little window pops up and shows where the link goes. Each one goes somewhere different, like "http://www. dcmshjn.cn/." Oh great, I just got another one from myself. XOXOXO Love it. And I can't label it as spam since it appears that I sent it to myself.

The copy claims that "James Bond always gets the women. And while part of that is his charm and swagger, the way his muscles fill out a tux is what the ladies first notice about him." I don't know. Maybe it's unwomanly of me but that kind of muscle doesn't really do it for me. They look a bit overinflated. Not my thing. I won't deny that Daniel Craig is easy on the eyes but it's not because of the muscles.

Almost entirely unrelated:

I like mummies and bog people! No, not for ogling or dating etc. Gross. They're just fascinating. This is the mummy known as the Loulan Beauty who is on display at a museum in Urumqi, China (photo by Giles Sabrie) Mummies and bog people look just like us except for their mysterious accoutrements the meanings of which we can only guess. So cool! So many things to think about! What were their lives like? How did they die? What's the significance of that tattoo? Why does her hat look like that?

It's as if I have all the time in the world to think about random junk like this and then tell you about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Hubba Hubba. For a minute there, I thought I navigated to the wrong site. H E L L O H H H H . MMMMM. Me see man-flesh. ooooooooo. Me like.

As for that crispy chick below... looks like she could use a little MOIIIIIISSSSSSTuriser. Sheeeesh. And a visit to the sauna.

Do you think she would spring back to shape like a a marshmallow in hot chocolate? Or like, say, a dried mushroom ?

Nah, she would probably just get all stinky and puddle up.

Ick.

Gross thought.