Monday, September 10, 2007

Dark, Cold and Wet

The weather broke finally and we're all back in Vermont. Fay's not as steamrolled as she was in the heat but she's still not walking so great. She's happy though. As long as her jaws work everything's fine with her.

"Extreme Makeover, Home Edition" is in the neighborhood working on a palace for someone down on the lower road. When I go into Saxton's River I'm always passing blue t-shirted people riding around the roads in golf carts like we're in some bizarre rustic Fantasy Island or something. Fantasy Farm. You can hear them working all night long. It isn't loud where we are but if you listen you can almost always hear the beep beep beep of some construction vehicle backing up. I bet those folks will have the nicest home in Athens by the end of the week. I'm looking forward to seeing the episode. I hear it's airing sometime between Christmas and New Years.

No comments: