Sunday, September 23, 2007

Autmnal Noises

Woweee - you should have heard the coyotes last night! A long chorus of blood-curdling shrieks! I decided that if Fay needed to go to the 'throom in the middle of the night she'd damn well better do it in the kitchen. Fortunately the subject never came up.

I hope they do it again tonight. It was beautiful as well as frightening.

The geese are going by constantly now. Mostly I can hear them but not see them. They go by so frequently though that I don't always feel the need to rush out of the house for a viewing.

The cooler weather and the fall colors make me want to knit knit knit. I've put in a couple of yarn orders today. I'm hoping to knit Pete and myself some matching orange and brown striped socks. I also have a few hats planned and an alpaca vest. Is the yarn here yet?

No comments: