Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Few Thoughts

1.  I wish my dad was at home sipping a nice caramel frappucino.

2.  I believe I was unclear when I said that I have to do the same cleaning out in VT as I just did in Brookline.  What I mean is that now that we've rid ourselves of so much junk in Brookline I can see that we also have too much junk in VT.  I'm on an Own Less Junk rampage.

3.  We're actually having a Spring in New England this year.  I don't remember ever experiencing such a thing.  We're having long stretches of sunny, low seventy-degree weather.  It's hard to fathom but I'm REALLY enjoying it.  Usually it seems like it goes from forty-five degrees and raining straight to ninety and humid.  High-five, Mother Nature!

Now I'm going to go read a Hellboy comic.  Woo!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Sorry about your dad being back in the hospital. I'm sending good thoughts that he'll be on the mend and home sipping that frappucino very soon.

We are also having a spring in the midwest and I am also loving it! I can't recall the last time we had a month of May as beautiful. My only complaint is that because of potential frost, I still haven't been able to start my very first vegetable garden. My seedlings are ready and I'm getting anxious! :)