Sunday, December 16, 2007

Make-y Day Concluded

So I had these intentions of posting about what I did in my studio today. I had a lot of intentions today. Like I was going to make Jenn's molasses cookies and I was going to hang the new curtain rod in the guest bedroom and I was going to start working on my album in addition to working in my studio.

What really happened was I shovelled mountains of snow and then cranked away in my studio while my camera battery recharged.

I didn't get my camera into my studio today so instead I'm posting some photos of Fay in a sweater I made for her a while back. So silly looking. You can see her shaved leg in the top photo. She's not wearing her leg warmer. The sweater is kind of like a dress with a ruffly skirt. It looked really good on the Yorkie it was shown on in the pattern book. However while Fay is close to the length of a Yorkie, she's the girth of a beagle. Kind of a different figure. What a cute little wad she is!

So today was, in fact, a make-y day but I have no photographic proof of it other than the muffin shot in the last post. I've also been working on the vest I mentioned back in September. I've got the back done and I'm about four inches up on the left front. Judging by the picture online mine appears to be coming out small. I don't know... We'll see.

And now, can I go to bed yet? I'm looking forward to eating more muffins tomorrow. So ends a make-y day. Goodnight all...

No comments: