Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mmmmmeme!

Good old Jenn - she memed me. I'm supposed to fill in the blanks with things that start with the first letter of my name.

1. Famous Singer: Michael Jackson
2. Four Letter Word: Meal
3. Street: Massachusetts Avenue
4. Color: Magenta
5. Gifts/Presents: Myrrh
6. Vehicles: Maserati
7. Things In A Souvenir Shop: Maps
8. Boy Name: Maxwell
9. Girl Name: Marjorie
10. Movie Title: Men In Black
11. Drink: Manhattan
12. Occupation: Mechanic
13. Celebrity: Matthew Modine
14. Magazine: Mad
15. U.S. City: Minneapolis
16. Pro Sports: Moxing
17. Fruit: Mango
18. Reason For Being Late For Work: Major congestion
19. Something You Throw Away: Mushy lettuce
20. Something You Shout: Moron!

And now, to pass on the meme... Marilyn, you're it! Sorry about the M thing and how I've already done it.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Mel,
You are a crazy brat. I'll play too -- just might take me a while!

Jenn said...

There's nothing quite like settling down on the couch at the end of a long day, with a cold brew in my left hand and a bag of chips in my right, to watch some moxing on tv.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I was surprised by how much I love watching moxing. Who knew a sport could be so fascinating?