Sunday, August 26, 2007

More Lady Golf




I can't believe I forgot to post these photos of Lady Golf merchandise. My next order will include the flip flops along with a set of Cleavage Coolers. I may get a pair of flip flops for my Mom too.

I'm thinking Amy Sedaris might like a peek at the golf sandals with interchangeable kilties. I'm trying to figure out what kind of woman would wear something like that and all I can come up with is some character that she could do. I'm also imagining matching one's pedicure to one's selected kiltie. You know, polish to match the pastel color background and a little matching decal to go with the chosen motif. I bet they make golf club decals.

Now I'm on a roll - golf sandals, matching pedicure, marabou cleavage coolers, blond wig and fruity cocktail! What kind of woman would wear those? Me! I'm gonna get some!

Dammit! They're out of my size! But if you're a 6-6.5 or an 8-8.5 those babies could be yours for $29.95. They'd look awesome with a denim skirt or capri pants.

No comments: