Tuesday, April 5, 2011

F.I.

Last week I was whining that Life could be more direct when it's trying to tell a person something. A couple of days later the message was received.

Things have been confusing and I've been trying so hard to function to my best ability. Trying to keep working hard, take care of myself, figure out what the new normal is. I was frustrated when my best efforts kept failing, when I tried to do everything right and still everything went wrong.

Finally I got the idea that maybe the new normal is: Duh, Life's a pain in the ass. Just plow through. Do the  "right" thing or do the "wrong" thing. Whatever - just do what you have to do get what you want done.

Sometimes things just happen. Sometimes it's not meant to be.  Sometimes you fail.  Sometimes you luck out and sometimes you win. If life pelts you with crap, smack it back. It might even be fun.

That's my attitude this week. We'll see how long it lasts.

No comments: