Monday, April 27, 2009

Jiggles

This post has nothing to do with any of the important things that are going on in my life right now.  It's just short and I have time to write it.

My running pants are chafing my legs at the bottoms where the hems hit my shins.  I'm not even running yet, just wearing them around the house.  This bums me out because I am by no means prepared to go out in public in shorts.

I really want to go running though.  I guess I'll go put on some shorts and try to see if I can figure out how truly godawful it is.  Is it even possible to see the backs of your thighs jiggling while jogging in place and looking over your shoulder into a mirror?  Maybe the easily viewed fronts of my thighs will be deal-breaker enough.  If I can tell that it's bad, maybe I'll think of something else to wear while I'm upstairs.  

My goal is to make the world a more beautiful place.  Sigh.

No comments: