Monday, July 21, 2008

Extended Engagement! Full Moon All Month Long!

I feel like the moon has been full all month.

A number of people I know are doing really stupid things that have me doubting their sanity.

Honestly with the thoughts that are going through my brain these days I'm questionting my sanity too. In my case I think I've discovered what my next major direction will be for my art work and it's radically different than anything I've tried before. It also incorporates everything I've done before. It's years worth of work and could involve a number of other people.

Unless I'm insane and this is some kind of waking dream.

My waking life definitely feels surreal right now. I'm sleep deprived and caffienated. It's so humid here in VT that I'm starting to feel like an aquatic mammal or perhaps an amphibian. My perception of reality is definitely not what it normally is. That's probably good since I'm an artist and we're supposed to be a little freaky.

Well, I have a lot of work to do. Better get going...

No comments: