Saturday, May 10, 2008

Long Time No Post

Don't expect much. I'm breaking myself back in gently.

Pete and I were in Ireland for about a week.



Yes, that is Ireland and not Puerto Rico. It's a beach just outside of Ballyconneely. It was a great trip. We had such great weather that Pete got a tan. The people we met were fantastic, we learned some new driving skills and it was nice to go to a country where they don't hate you all that much for being American.

Fay was beautifully taken care of while we were gone (Thanks again Michaela K!) In spite of this her disease progressed so now I have to bump up her prednisone dosage again (boo!) and give her another round of cytarabine shots (boo!) Below is a photo of her medication schedule.



Yes, she gets medication SEVEN TIMES A DAY. Just for the next couple of days though. When the shots are done she goes back down to her usual five times a day.

More fascinating facts:
I'm WAY behind on my other-peoples'-blog reading.
Tomorrow evening I will be going with my friends, Lisa and Spencer, to see David Copperfield perform.
There was something else but I'm too tired to remember what it was.

Nighty night!

No comments: