Saturday, May 24, 2008

grrrr

Looking at my labels for posts I can see that I need more posts about flesh. I'll have more flesh in no time myself if I keep on baking the way I have been.

I accidentally baked two pumpkin pies today. Somehow I ended up with two pies worth of filling. Luckily I had plenty of frozen pie shells. FROZEN PIE SHELLS!!!!!!!! I DID NOT MAKE THEM MYSELF!!!!!! MMMMWWWWWAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

So now I have two pumpin pies. Soon I will have whippy cream to go with them. Whippy cream with rum! Or Whiskey!

Wow, was I in a rotten mood today. I had a bunch of stuff to do today and I knew I wouldn't be able to do it all and I hate that! In my present crappy state of mind I hate myself for that and for countless other things that aren't my fault and that I can do nothing about. Well, and probably also a bunch of things that are my fault and I just don't know what to do about them.

Nuts! It will pass though. And nothing will have changed but my attitude.

The worst thing was that Fay's been feeling bad. The vet thinks it's the cytarabine kicking in and prescribed some antibiotics for her if she wasn't feeling better today. The cytarabine can cause a big drop in white blood cell count and major infections can set in. Woo-hoo!

Stupid life! Beats the alternative though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need two pumpkin pies right about now. You can have one and Fay could have one. Hugs to you both.

Hope said...

... and now I want pie...