Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's a Better Day To Be A Cupcake


At least at my house it is. Notice that these cupcakes have flat tops. Nice, huh? Also notice that their icing is buttercream. Could have hidden evils if any had occurred. These are the Pistachio Rosewater cupcakes, again from V.C.T.O.T.W. This recipe contains yogurt too (soy yogurt - and the buttercream is really margarine cream) but I've learned my lesson. This time I stirred the dry ingredients into the batter far less thoroughly and cooked the cakes about seven minutes longer. SPIKE!

The cupcake pictured is my second tonight. After I ate the first one, yeah, I wanted another. And if you're going to eat two cupcakes in a row and risk feeling really gross afterwards you should at least brag about it.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Note to self: Next time you are recording at Verdant, make sure to bring BBQ. Cupcakes just might follow. ;)