Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Best Think Geek Newsletter Ever!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/edm/20080319.shtml

What don't I want here? Gifts for everybody I know!

A doughnut factory, a phantom key stroker, an e-ink watch (so cool!) candles with colored flames, classic Star Trek Communicator (for Chris Harges) a Touchpad Dynamic Effect Sampler for Pete, an interactive gaming webcam that lets your body be the weapon (PC only)! Spend $25 and you get a free Micro-Spy remote! Plus, they're hiring!

I only wish I'd played D&D at least once in my life (well, that and that I was actually good at science and math) I was a closet sci-fi/fantasy geek. Maybe my brother will play with me one day.

1 comment:

lizkdc said...

ThinkGeek is so tasty! I found this shirt adorable, which means I am a not so secret sci fi/fantasy geek.

Say, since you are both a creator and a finder of cool gift-type options, have you checked out Etsy

http://www.etsy.com

It is like this super online craft land of handmade stuff....