Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good Lord, She's Back!



Now what? A margarita and...



Margarita cupcakes! From Vegan
Cupcakes Take Over The World
.

My friend Jill, who told me about this cookbook, recommended these in particular. They are SOOOOO GOOOOOOD! I made them on Sunday since Pete was nice enough to bring some tequila with him when he came back from Boston on Saturday night. I think I did something wrong since the recipe claims to make a dozen cupcakes and I only got nine. They still came out like insanely delicious cupcakes. I ate two on Sunday, two on Monday, gave one to the UPS guy and Pete had one. So I made more today! I have plenty of icing left over from the first batch. I got a dozen this time so it'll be interesting to see how they are different from the last batch. They're still cooling. It shouldn't take long - we keep our house at sixty-one degrees. UUNGH!!!! (chest-pounding noise)

No comments: