Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here I Am At Precinct 3


I voted. I look happier about it in the picture than I was because it's raining into my eyes and I'm squinting.

I voted my head and not my heart this time. I'm usually a slave to my heart so the old ticker's pretty insulted. It understands though and has pretty much moved on. I think the rice krispy treat I got it at Whole Foods will help.

Actually, I did take another photo in which my face better reflected my feelings but I look cuter in this one.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You look super cute in that picture.

We don't get to vote until April 22. :(

lizkdc said...

I dug the comments you wrote me about the election, about how our current state makes us kind of feel like we're walking around in armor we're afraid to take off. Here, you present a role model to all by making voting look adorable.