Saturday, April 24, 2010

Raspberries, A Walk In The Park

No saga today.

I realized that I didn't have it in me to dig a huge trench and have a pitched battle.  Today I was going to just dig a good sized hole for each plant and stick them in.  If they had to fight with SATAN'S SPAWN I'd deal with that later.

Fortunately the second location, across a path, about five feet from the first, was much easier.  This spot is a little shadier than the first so it may not be as good for the raspberries.  It's certainly less friendly to SATAN'S SPAWN - I didn't find any at all.


There they are, all tucked in, mulched and cozy.

Now here's a photo of the cherry tree:


The cherry tree pretty much was plug 'n' play.

I promise that all of these tales are true and I didn't just stick sticks in the ground and make up dramatic stories about it.

No comments: