Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not Bloggy

I haven't been feeling very bloggy lately. Sorry. The things that are taking up the majority of my brain space are not things I've felt I could share.

Pete, Fay and I are fine though - not to worry.

We were in California last week. I brought the charger for the camera but not the camera. There was a photo I wished I could have taken to post that I didn't take of the top of a hedge.

Mom and I went shopping twice. We needed retail therapy. I bought a pair of those Sketcher butt shoes. Wait a second and I'll google what they're actually called... Oh yeah, "Shape Ups." Like my old Fit Flops, I don't know if they work but I like how they look and they are fun to wear. Instead of being bored while you just stand in one place you have to pay attention to keeping your balance. I love being entertained.

Today I ordered some plants to put in my garden in the spring. That was risky because I'm not positive I'll be in Vermont when the plants arrive. I went with it anyway.

My friend Jill says life is messy. Mine's not especially but maybe it should be. I'll try to work on that, though it goes against my nature.

No comments: