Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Future's A Mystery, The Past Is History, Blah, Blah, Blah..

This week could be interesting. I'm temping for real, like I haven't since 1990. I have no idea if I'll be called tomorrow morning or if so where I'll be sent to do what. There will be plenty of opportunities to get a lot wrong and really screw things up. Could be rough. I could be feeling pretty stupid by the end of the week - or sooner.

Or it could be a cool adventure where I meet interesting people and learn a lot and do things I've never dreamed I'd do. No way to know but through. Honestly I could use some horizon broadening, some new experiences, so I'm going to go with adventure. I'm going to try not to worry about whether I'm dressed appropriately or not. Sad that that's the kind of thing I worry about.

And now here's a drawing I did today at the drawing club thingy I put on every other Sunday:


Good luck to you this week, whatever you do!

1 comment:

Hope said...

I kinda dug temping back when I did it. It pushed me out of my comfort zone. Plus, I got to meet a bunch of new people.