Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fight

Me and Life are having a fight right now.

Life's like, "I do all this great stuff for you and all you do is mope and complain. What's your problem?"

And I'm all, "What's your problem? Why are you always hitting me all of a sudden? You're really pissing me off!"

And Life's all, "What do you mean I'm hitting you all of a sudden? You have all this great stuff. Nothing lasts forever. Nobody gets to keep everything. I took it easy on you for a long time there and this is the thanks I get? You're not here to get massages and presents every day. You're here to learn stuff. Grow the hell up!"

And I'm all, "GRRRRRR!!!!! I WANT NICE PRESENTS EVERY DAY AND I WANT YOU TO STOP BUGGING ME!"

And Life's all, "NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, DUMBASS. And P.S., you have to make up with me."

No comments: