Thursday, November 10, 2011

Last Night And Today

I have a new nephew, born last night! Congratulations to Christian and Sarah!



More trivially, here's what I want to do today:

  1. Weed, weed block and mulch the paths
  2. Clean up all the flattened stems left behind by the October snow storm
  3. Tidy the roses
  4. Do the fall cutting back
  5. Clear the dining table
  6. Clean the shower
  7. Laundry
  8. Put away the nine plus piles of books that I have left all over the house
  9. Read Sin and Syntax
  10. Get groceries
  11. Wash the lettuce
  12. Bake something
  13. Meditate


As you can see I'm in over my head by the third word of the first item on my list. Guess I'd better get going.

2 comments:

Alex said...

There's one glaring error with your list, Mel: trying to meditate after eating baked goods is just going to become a nap.

Hope said...

Congrats, Auntie!