Saturday, August 25, 2007

Again, Two Posts In One Day

Two posts in one day - vulgar, I know but what can I do? I just got a promotional e-mail from LadyGolf.com* and I had to spread the wealth. I could really use some of these right now:

They work like this. "A Great Gift Idea For Party Favors, Tee Prizes, Weddings, Showers And More."

*I don't actually play golf myself. I've hit buckets of balls at the driving range which is really fun. My Mother-in-law plays and I got her some Lilly Pulitzer golf gloves on this site. I'm now on their mailing list and it's one of my favorites of all the promotional e-mails I get. They have some really weird stuff. For example, the description of these DIMR'S Nipple Covers for Women. Why even mention breast enhancemnt surgery? I understand not wanting your nipples to show. I also love the WIGI idea: an organization for women who work in the golf industry. It seems to me that that is a group of people who need to organize. Men in golf seem to be a particulary backwards bunch. If you look on this site you'll see that golf isn't just a sport, it's a lifestyle. Even if you don't play but your significant other does.

Okay, lightening. Big storm. Posting.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I could totally use a cleavage cooler. Right now.